Thursday, September 27, 2007

Namakku Vilambaram Pudikaathu

Namakku pothuva vilambaram pudikaathu..Irunthaalum namma yaaru nu theriya vendaama...

ellarum padikrathukku vasathiya englipees la yae blogirraen...(athan pa eluthirraen)...

I am better known as Sundar .I completed my schooling in Virudhunagar .Dreamt of Medical and the mission was impossible to accomplish and so joined Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai.I was a active member of the "Gubeer Jolly" group which was formed on the basis of several principles.The mission of the group was that ,each and every member of the group should be a great scholar...but later it got slightly (!) deviated.Coz of fate , each and every member of gubeerjolly were thrown in to diff places and I got a place in Wipro.After 2 years,I had an enlightment(!) and working with Cisco Systems,Bangalore now....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Machi, blogs are really superb. Try to write in tamil.